Watch Brands Direct Inc. sells authentic luxury watches at discount prices. Our goal is to provide our customers with great service and deliver the world's finest watches and timepieces at the best price on the Web. By not operating a brick and mortar store, we are able to keep our overhead at a minimum. Passing on these cost saving through the AMAZING discounts you see on our site! We are based and sell out of the USA.
We have been selling luxury watches for years and are in good standing with American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Discover.
How to Contact Us:
You can easily contact us using our "CONTACT US" tab at the bottom left corner of the page
or you can reach us by any of the following:
Phone: (412) 444-8463
Mail: Watch Brands Direct
1085 Kane Concourse
Bay Harbor, FL, USA
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
Authenticity:All of our products are 100% authentic in perfect working condition. All watches come complete with box sets, instruction manuals, serial numbers, and official dealer warranty paperwork. The watches are never worn and are current year models
We do NOT sell replica products.
(*Please refer to the Warranty section for more information.)
Delivery Time:Upon receipt of your order, your timepiece should ship out in no longer than 3 business days. We will notify you of the approximate delivery time and verify that the delivery time-frame is acceptable to you..
- Images are for illustration purposes only. Images are not to scale and should not be used to determine the actual color, size, or other specifications of the product illustrated.
- Product descriptions are provided solely to communicate the most up-to-date manufacturer specifications available to us at the time of publishing, and are not intended to be advertisements. Manufacturer specifications are subject to change without notice, and the product we ship will be exactly as produced by the manufacturer.
- Product availability is subject to change without notice. We make every effort, in good faith, to only display products that are in current production and/or can be ordered and delivered within our "Delivery Time" policy, but make no guarantee. We will not charge for products that are known to be not available, and reserve the right to cancel and refund orders that we are unable to fill.
International Orders:We ship products worldwide via FedEx Express service. However, all orders from outside the United States or Canada must be paid by Wire Transfer. If you wish to order an item from outside the United States or Canada, please select the Wire Transfer instructions during the checkout process.
Pricing and Price Matching:All offers will be graciously considered, and we will make every attempt to match any legitimate quote. One great way to get a lower price on any of our products is to pay by Wire Transfer. We will give an extra 2% discount on all orders paid with a Wire Transfer. Due to rapidly changing wholesale and retail prices, as well as currency fluctuations, all prices are subject to change. Some websites may appear to be selling the same products as we at lower prices. However, many lower priced websites are either selling watches with Filed Off Serial Numbers or are Foreign Companies based outside the United States.
Any information gathered by us is used solely to fulfill your order or respond to your request. We do not share any information that you provide to us with anyone else except as necessary to directly fill your order.
Return and Order Cancellation:
- A return authorization is required prior to returning any merchandise.
- Return authorizations must be requested within 14 days of the original date of purchase.
- Exchanges receive 100% credit towards a future purchase unless the product is a special order item. (Note: All products priced $9,500 or higher are considered special order).
- Special order items are not returnable and deposits for special orders are not refundable.
- All refunds, straight returns, and order cancellations will be subject to a 9% restocking fee. No Exceptions. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Returns and exchanges are not permitted, and will be refused, if the item has been used, worn, or altered from its original condition in any way (including sizing or the removal of links).
- Charges and payments for watch repairs or servicing are for the work performed and are not refundable. If you have any problems with any service or repair work, we will correct the problem within one year from the date of service.
- Dial purchases, upgrades, or replacements of any kind are done on an exchange basis only. Our technicians will install the new dial, and we will keep the dial that is removed.
- Please Note: Purchases made by any watch manufacturer, watch brand distributor, or any person acting on behalf of any of these entities in any manner, are NOT returnable for any reason.
- Watch orders within the United States are shipped via FedEx with full insurance coverage. By entering into a purchase agreement with us, the customer agrees that in the event of loss or damage during shipment, the customer will be compensated by the insurance claim process and the customer agrees not to perform a credit card chargeback to recover such a loss. The customer also agrees to assume all liability for loss or damage during shipment if there is a 'Signature Release' of any kind on file for the delivery address. Packages shipped outside the United States may not be eligible for insurance coverage. All claims for loss or damage during shipment must be initiated within 48 hours of scheduled delivery.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. The contract to purchase an item will not be complete until we have charged your credit card or collected funds. When the customer is trading-in used merchandise, our telephone and email quote for the trade-in value is an estimate only and is not binding or finalized until we inspect in person the item being traded-in.
- To prevent credit card fraud, we may request additional documentation such as a copy of the credit card and photo identification to verify that a purchase is being made by the authorized cardholder. Providing this information is optional, but we reserve the right to cancel any order if we do not have sufficient information to verify the purchase is being made by the authorized credit card holder.
Security and Fraud:
- All transactions are processed on a secure server to ensure security.
- All credit card transactions are thoroughly reviewed by a credit card security specialist for fraud indicators prior to processing the credit card.
- Any orders that have one or more "potential fraud indicators" may be canceled, without notice, at our discretion.
- All potential fraud indicators are immediately reported to the appropriate credit card issuing bank for further investigation.
- If your order contains any unusual circumstances that may be considered a fraud indicator, we strongly recommend that you contact us by phone to prevent delays or cancellation of your order.
Serial Numbers:While many other Internet watch companies sell watches that have had their serial numbers polished out, it is our strict company policy to sell only perfect product with serial numbers intact, and whenever possible or applicable, with official dealer warranty paperwork.
Shipping/Insurance:All products shipped within the United States are fully insured through the FedEx DVX high value insurance program. International shipments may have insurance limits and shipments to PO addresses can only be insured for $5,000 USD.
Warranty:All watches purchased from us come with a full coverage 3-year warranty protection plan from our firm, Watch Brands Direct Inc. We cover the movement and internal parts only. (Batteries, rubber and leather band and wear and tear are not covered). We provide authorized dealer warranty cards with your purchase. However, because we are not a manufacturer authorized dealer/distributor for the timepieces we sell, the manufacturer may choose not to honor the original warranty. All watches are subject to prior sale. Damage caused by water, moisture, or impact are not covered by the warranty.
Wire Transfer:A Bank Wire Transfer is a specific type of electronic funds transfer where your bank "Wires" money directly into our bank account. On high dollar value purchases, we offer an extra discount to customers willing to pay by Bank Wire Transfer because it is less expensive for us to process than credit card payments. To take advantage of our Bank Wire Transfer payment program:
Note: A "Bank Wire Transfer" is a specific type of electronic payment. No other type of payment (including any other form of electronic bank payment, deposit, or transfer) qualifies for the special terms or discounts described above.
- Place your order online and select "Wire Transfer" as you payment option, or send us an email or phone us requesting Bank Wire Transfer instructions. If you send us an email, be sure to include the product you wish to purchase and the "Ship to" city, so we may accurately quote any shipping and insurance charges.
- We will reply to your online order, email, or telephone request with the estimated delivery time for the product and the information required by your bank to initiate the Wire Transfer.
- Once we confirm the Bank Wire Transfer has been deposited into our account, we will ship your product and provide you with shipment tracking information.